I believe it’s important to note that attempting to DIY illnesses is incredibly dangerous and can have serious consequences. 

I strongly advise against it, and instead recommend seeking professional medical advice and treatment.

That being said, here are 10 examples of horrifying ways people have attempted to DIY illnesses:

Drinking bleach: 

Some people have mistakenly believed that drinking bleach can cure diseases like cancer, HIV/AIDS, and autism. This is not only false but also extremely dangerous and can lead to severe injury or even death.

Using colloidal silver:

 Colloidal silver is a type of liquid that some people believe can cure various illnesses. However, it can also cause argyria, a condition that turns the skin blue-gray and can be permanent.

Ingesting essential oils: 

While essential oils can be used for aromatherapy and some medicinal purposes, ingesting them can be dangerous and even deadly.

Using urine therapy:

 Some people believe that drinking their own urine or applying it topically can cure various ailments. However, there is no scientific evidence to support these claims, and drinking urine can be harmful.

DIY abortions: 

Attempting to induce an abortion at home using dangerous methods like coat hangers or herbs can be extremely dangerous and even life-threatening.

Treating cancer with black salve: Black salve is a dangerous and unproven alternative cancer treatment that can destroy healthy tissue and lead to severe scarring.

Using magnets:

 Some people believe that magnets can cure various illnesses, but there is no scientific evidence to support these claims.

Smoking tobacco: 

Some people have smoked tobacco in an attempt to cure asthma or other respiratory illnesses, but this can actually make the condition worse.

Chelation therapy: 

Chelation therapy is a controversial treatment that involves injecting a synthetic amino acid to remove heavy metals from the body. It can be dangerous and has been linked to serious side effects.

Drinking or injecting hydrogen peroxide: 

Hydrogen peroxide is a powerful disinfectant, but drinking or injecting it can be extremely dangerous and even deadly.

Again, I strongly advise against attempting to DIY illnesses and instead encourage seeking professional medical advice and treatment.

By admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *